Genesis10 is seeking a Communications Consultant for a 12 month contract position with a client in St. Paul, MN.
This Communication Consultants will assist the Epic Integration
project; providing overall program specific internal employee
communications services for client and to supply communications
consulting services to other areas as needed. Primary assignments
include writing and editing for internal publications and electronic
communications, including email and Intranet; maintaining graphic
standards; strategic communication planning and special communications.
* Develops and maintains a project communication plan targeted to meet the needs of a diverse audience.
* Writes employee communications, both printed and electronic, for the client family of organizations.
* Acts as an active participant in the on-going client internal
communications process with a focus on ongoing and regular Epic
integration project communications. This includes providing expertise
and consultation services in communication planning sessions, and
helping to gauge the results and effectiveness of said communication
plans and strategies and adjust accordingly.
* Serves as writer/editor and developer of executive presentations for a variety of audiences.
* Planned Commitment: Initially full time, transitioning to part time as work volume is assessed.
* Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
* At least two years of writing, public relations and/or communications
experience. Internships and part-time employment can be used as
* Excellent written communications skills, including typing, spelling and grammar.
* Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite products.
* Excellent news sense and the ability to research and effectively communicate stories to internal and external audiences.
* Excellent verbal communications and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent judgment.
* Knowledge or experience in the health care field, with a focus on Epic.
* Experience in combination and merger scenarios.
* Experience editing others' writing.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm
with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power
their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT
professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you.
Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished
career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you
with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and
aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support
staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement -
project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our
available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"
Apply Online Now.
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
We at H.B. Fuller are committed to building an environment where employees are engaged, challenged and given an opportunity to be innovative and drive superior results. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
· Manage our daily social media strategy to engage customers, grow our community and monitor conversations.
· Coordinate digital media, including web content, social media and advertising. Update daily with accurate and relevant information.
· Implement innovative social campaigns that set us apart from the competition.
· Write fresh content for both web and social media.
· Develop and implement global digital marketing strategy.
· Analyze web and social media statistics. Prepare monthly report of key web and social stats. Use stats to drive ideas for increased traffic.
· Act as liaison between H.B. Fuller and outside creative/marketing agencies to manage project timelines and budgets and to ensure new opportunities are being leveraged effectively and efficiently.
· Proofread materials and content that gets posted to web or social media channels. .
· Support key advertising, events and other Business Communications activities as needed.
· Partner with global stakeholders in digital campaigns.
· Outstanding written communication, spelling and grammar skills.
- Must be technically savvy and have project management capabilities.
- A team-oriented approach with the ability to multi-task and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated skills in the following competencies:
- Delivers excellence through personal motivation and engagement
- Elevates the performance bar and delivers on commitments with high-quality solutions
- Works toward the company’s future, altering the course as needed and balancing risks and rewards in making decisions
- Understands customer needs and delivers superior solutions with passion
- Encourages collaboration, trust and cooperation among and within work groups
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field.
· 2 + years of professional experience in social media content development, measurement and coordination. First-hand professional use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Slideshare and other social channels to build awareness and community.
· 1+ years of working knowledge of SEO/SEM.
· 1+ years of experience in digital marketing (e-mail marking and website development)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Friday, June 26, 2015
GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE! The State of Minnesota offers a comprehensive benefits package including low cost medical and dental insurance, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, tax-deferred compensation, generous vacation and sick leave, and 11 paid holidays each year. This position is located in Minnesota's great capital city, St. Paul. The State of Minnesota offers employees subsidizes for public transportation allowing for convenient and easy access to commute to work. Ride the new METRO "Green Line" Light Rail Train to work! The 10th Street Station is located close by.
This is a new position that will serve as the communications lead for the Commission of Deaf, DeafBlind and Hard of Hearing Minnesotans (MCDHH).
- Assure information is accurate, accessible, and promotes equal opportunity of Minnesotans who are deaf, deafblind and heard of hearing.
- Develop and implement a statewide communication plan, in partnership with MCDHH leadership and others, to continually improve MCDHH's media outreach, presence, and products and promote equal opportunity of Minnesotans who are deaf, deafblind and hard of hearing.
- Serve as lead communications manager for strategic initiatives, tools and processes by consulting with Executive Director, staff and stakeholders in determining appropriate and accessible communications tactics; creating/editing a variety of communications (e.g., news releases, speeches, American Sign Language (ASL) and captioned videos, reports, legislative materials); lead or participate on focus groups or projects; administer informational or education programs, documentaries, promotional materials and general public surveys; promote MCDHH online classes and oversee efforts to develop and improve them; help to advance Accessibility standards and Plain Language initiatives; advise management on ways to continually improve.
- Maintain the MCDHH website; plan and implement the design and structure of social media; develop online and social media tools.
- Supervise contracts and manage projects to provide education and information to MCDHH clientele, promote civic engagement and advance MCDHH's policy agenda.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relationships, or a related field and one year of professional communications experience.
- Intermediate Plus skills in ASL.
- Experience with website management using a content-management system (CMS).
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must apply online through the State of Minnesota Careers website, which is the state’s official application and hiring site. See instructions below on how to submit your resume and application. For assistance with this process, contact the Website Helpdesk at 651-259-3637 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to apply at your earliest convenience before the posting closes at MIDNIGHT on Wednesday, July 15th, 2015.
- Go to www.mn.gov/careers
- Select “Applicant Help”
- Click “Apply for Jobs” to create an account and submit your resume
- Apply for job posting number: 15DHS000585
(NOTE: the classification for this position is Information Officer 3)