Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to all incoming marketing calls and emails (from FR, OPs and/or CET) in prompt, efficient manner, giving accurate and thorough responses to requests/questions.
- Provide support to the daily workflow of marketing materials and/or back office operations as they progress through the development process, including initial review, consultation, information gathering, minor editing, trafficking, compliance/legal review and final approval.
- Provide guidance, education and consultation to inbound callers (FR/OP/CET) regarding the use of current marketing materials and systems, including direct mail, advertising, on demand marketing tools, and field contact opportunities.
- Provide tactical support, report and tracking for marketing initiatives and strategies as assigned.
- Monitor and manage inventory and fulfillment
Required Job Qualifications
- Entry level marketing support role, requiring 0-3 years' experience in marketing or like field.
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency with basic technology (Word, Outlook, etc.)
Other Critical Factors
- Ability to multi-task; manage several projects simultaneously.
- Great listening and problem solving skills.