Duties for these positions include:
- Conduct and manage research to support public relationsSuccessful candidates will have 4-8 years of experience and the ability to handle a fast-paced environment with outstanding attention to detail. Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills as well as strong communication skills (both verbal and written) are required. Ability to work in a team environment, as well as strong client management skills. Experience on integrated campaigns, a plus.
- Coordinate execution of public relations plans
- Contribute to the development of client's public relations plans
- Heavy focus on media relations; regular client contact including strategic counsel and execution of high-profile media relations campaigns
- Staying current with relevant media, generating ideas for media outreach and pitching the national media
- Developing media relations materials including news releases, media alerts, bylined articles, and other press materials
We have a wonderful work environment and offer a competitive salary and benefits program. If you would like to join us, please send resume and cover letter to:
8000 Norman Center Drive
Minneapolis, MN 55437
Apply now, click here.