We currently are looking for a Media Relations Specialist whose primary responsibility will be: Successfully promoting usage of ARAcontent feature articles to print and online editors. This position will make effective us of targeted telephone calls, giveaway, advertising campaigns, surveys and e-mail promotions to achieve company goals. Typical duties include personal outreach to editors and advertising directors, managing e-newsletters, exhibiting at tradeshows, and building industry relationships.
• Industry-leading compensationRequirements:
• A comfortable, convenient west metro office location
• A positive, upbeat work environment where your contributions are rewarded and make a difference
• Benefits include health, dental, life, disability, paid vacation time and 401(k) program with company match
• Opportunities for advancement
• BA/BS preferred in communications, journalism, marketing, or businessVisit our website to learn more: www.ARAnetOnline.com.
• Strong telephone communications skills
• Solid skill set in pitching journalists and securing results
• Thorough knowledge of print and online newspaper industry
• Extensive experience writing/editing for print and multi-media formats
• Experience exhibiting at national tradeshows.
To apply, e-mail your resume to employment@ARAnetOnline.com. No phone calls, please. Please reference job title in subject line.