The Minneapolis office of Weber Shandwick is looking for an Account Supervisor to support the strategic and tactical communications strategies for a major agribusiness client based in Minnesota. The Account Supervisor will develop and oversee core media relations and grower outreach programs and lead and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing and implementing internal communications, media relations, and/or marketing communications programs for agricultural companies. Applicants need to have a strong interest in agriculture (specifically crop production), solid media relations skills, experience in developing and maintaining strong client relations, and excellent writing skills. The ideal candidate will be a motivating team player and leader.
• BS degree in journalism, public relations, communications (agricultural communication or journalism a plus)Click Here to Apply
• A minimum of 5 years public relations experience, with a strong PR agency orientation
• Experience working in agriculture communications
• Outstanding writer with a proven track record for media pitching
• Expert relationship-building skills