ARAnet, Inc. is one of the fastest growing media companies in the Twin Cities! Our clients include top companies like Microsoft, Home Depot, Lexus and 3M, as well as a who’s who of top Public Relations and Advertising Agencies.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Writer. In this position you will be responsible for writing feature articles for ARAnet’s print and online clients on a wide range of topics as well as edit client-written articles. Familiarity with journalism, public relations and marketing, client management and editing for AP style preferred. This is a full-time, on-site position. If you enjoy working in a team environment and can manage demanding clients and multiple projects simultaneously, this might be the position for you.
- A positive, upbeat work environment where your contributions are rewarded and make a difference.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Benefits that include health, dental, life, disability, paid vacation time and 401(k) program with company match.
- A comfortable, convenient west metro office location.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or related field preferred
- Three to five years of writing and editing experience
- Client management experience
- On-site location
Visit our Web site to learn more: www.ARAnetOnline.com.
To apply, e-mail your cover letter and resume to employment@ARAnetOnline.com. No phone calls, please. Please reference job title in subject line.