Emerson Process Management is the world’s leading automation supplier. For over 45 years, Emerson's Rosemount Division has been recognized as the world leader in the design and manufacture of instrumentation, including a complete line of pressure, temperature, flow and level products. By a margin of 4:1, Rosemount Inc. is also recognized as the after-sale service leader.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity as a Director of Integrated Marketing based at our Chanhassen, MN location. The Integrated Marketing Director will report to the Vice President of Marketing and Planning and will manage all aspects of the integrated marketing program as well as serve as the central authority for strategic marketing communications for the Rosemount division of Emerson Process Management.
* Develops and executes global integrated communications strategies such as collateral, public relations, permission marketing, advertising and promotional activities
* Manages the company brand, value proposition and differentiation messages to both internal and external audiences.
* Manages the marketing communications group and online marketing team.
* Manages and directs Manila based marketing support team.
* Fosters the development and continuous improvement of the marketing communications team and initiatives.
* Develop/manage metrics for tracking marketing program investments
Major Areas of Accountability:
* Utilizes a variety of communication methods and channels to create, execute, and measure results from effective integrated marketing campaigns on a global basis. Oversees marketing communications staff, agencies, vendors and activities. Interfaces with company executives, world area leaders, marketing team, HR, customer service and global sales force to improve communications and maximize effectiveness of messages.
* Directs the development of the Rosemount brand with particular emphasis on building the overall online brand presence and the successful execution of effective online marketing strategies. Plans and directs strategies designed to deliver core messages, solidify the company’s brand leadership position and increase sales of Rosemount products and services.
* Manages global public relations programs, and agencies, and establishes positive relations with media contacts and coordinates media events. Manages the writing, editing and publishing of internal marketing newsletter.
* Leverages marketing communications to build loyal customer relationships and provides strategic direction for product launches including internal and external messaging.
* Manages marketing communications budget. Oversees development and negotiation of media contracts for the organization
* Leverages Emerson brand and divisional efforts to maximize Rosemount position in the marketplace. Serves as liaison to Emerson Process Management marketing communications team and work, where possible, cross divisionally to develop wider initiatives.
* Responsible for technical writing, documentation, creative design, and language translation for Rosemount
This position requires a 4 year degree in business or related field. MBA is strongly preferred. 10+ years in a global manufacturing environment, with business to business marketing communications and one to one direct marketing experience is highly desired.