Focus: Haberman & Associates (HAI) is a marketing and public relations agency whose mission is to tell the stories of pioneers who are making a difference in the world or changing the way business is done. We seek a designer who can enhance our storytelling processes through compelling, information-driven visuals. This position will primarily focus on Web and
new media design; however, it also will likely involve work across a range of projects — from identity systems to print collateral — depending on our clients’ design needs.
• Manage, create and execute Web design projects from “look and feel” through production, including simple HTML page layouts and more complex Flash developmentExperience/Skills Required:
• Strategically address and trouble shoot functional issues, such as browser usability, cross-platform compatibility, image load times, etc.
• Support other design projects, including print collateral, videos, identity systems, etc.
• Partner with HAI’s highly creative marketing and public relations account managers to identify and address clients’ design needs
• Collaborate with HAI’s Visual Storytelling team members to develop designs that
advocate for our clients, and persuade and educate their audiences
• Effectively present design concepts, including the rationale behind them, to internal teams and HAI clients
• 2-5 years of Web design and Flash development experienceDeadline: Friday, May 2nd
• Interactive, marketing or advertising agency experience a plus
• Exceptional design skills with the ability to work across a wide range of projects, from identity design and print collateral to online experiences
• Motion graphics design experience a plus
• Understanding of Web design best practices, and Web architecture concepts and
• Passionate about staying on top of trends in Web technology and design
• Experience using HTML markup, Cascading Stylesheets and Web scripting/programming languages
• Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects/deadlines in an ever-changing, fastpaced environment
• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
• Understanding of the value of design and brand within a business context
• Intellectual curiosity
• Healthy sense of humor and out-of-bounds creativity
Contact: Send resume and links to examples of your work to Amanda Arens, Haberman & Associates, 612-372-6453, firstname.lastname@example.org