About the Job
We are headquartered in
Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices and more than 1200 employees located across the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
Listed as Fortune 100's Top Growing Companies in the United States, we offer great career opportunities and so much more! Please see our website at: http://www.digitalriver.com/ or visit us at: Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ:DRIV).
CREATIVE MARKETING COORDINATOR
- Project manage creative project workflow
- Work with internal and external resources insuring timely completion of various creative projects.
- Support active and new online marketing programs (promotional email, paid search, affiliate marketing, name capture, etc.)
- Streamline processes for functions such as: calculate/retrieve reporting/billing/cost information from various sources
- Feed data to clients, marketing managers, and accounting
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Strong computer/internet skills required
- Working knowledge with Access and Excel
- Proven strong attention to detail with maximized error prevention
- Ability to develop and follow processes
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic and analytical insight to help solve client's business, marketing and technology problems. Customer-centric - Client focus both internal and external
- Positive personality - A strong work ethic, a winning attitude and a sense of humor who enjoys adding value to a strong organization
- Ability to execute multiple projects in a fast-paced environment within a budget while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Self directed with a sense of urgency
- Process oriented - Familiarity with the mechanics of the email process.
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technology related area