About the JobMLT Vacations is one of the largest providers of leisure vacation packages in the United States and manages multiple vacation brands, including Continental Airlines Vacations®.
MLT is currently seeking a creative and enthusiastic marketing manager with media, advertising and marketing experience to plan, develop and implement consumer and trade based marketing plans for our Continental Airlines Vacations products. If you are looking for more than just another job, find the travel industry exciting and enjoy working as part of a team for a solution oriented company, then MLT Vacations has a perfect opportunity for you.
- Utilize internal and external resources to build relationships, research, identify and develop marketing opportunities.
- Collaborate to develop, communicate and evaluate Continental Airlines Vacations marketing plans, objectives, and strategies and develop and implement campaigns and promotions to support those plans.
- Research, develop and implement consumer and trade based marketing tactics to increase sales effectiveness and generate revenue in strategic markets.
- Work with Continental Airlines Marketing to effectively target OnePass database members with Continental Airlines Vacations messages.
- Work with internal departments (including but not limited to Partnership Marketing, Product Development, Content Management, Sales, Pricing & Inventory Management, Creative Media Group, E-Technology, Public Relations) to ensure effective execution of marketing tactics.
- Source applicable non-media business contacts in focus markets to propose and secure reciprocal marketing opportunities.
- Negotiate, manage and maintain contracts with a variety of partners.
- Research and resolve trip winner related issues, including customer inquiries and/or partner concerns.
- Generate and analyze data pertaining to assigned responsibilities; develop recommendations and report on them, based on the findings.
- Comply with all corporate and departmental policies/procedures and applicable governmental regulations.
- Attend and participate in meetings that pertain to assigned responsibilities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned, which may include cross-utilization within the department or with other departments.
- Coordinate meetings and events between MLT Vacations Management and partners. Prepare and occasionally deliver presentations for management regarding MLT Vacations origins, key partners, special products and performance updates.
- Domestic and/or international travel to fulfill assigned responsibilities.
- Represent MLT Vacations at marketing related and company functions.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or equivalent work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years of marketing and/or travel industry experience.
- Knowledge of marketing, advertising and media methods required.
- Knowledge of MLT Vacations’ programs, policies and procedures preferred.
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Internet and Outlook preferred.
- Must demonstrate strong English language grammar and writing skills.
- Strong mathematical aptitude required.
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate with management, staff and customers as well as demonstrate sound judgment/reasoning skills.
- Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously.
- Must possess strong organizational and analytical skills.
Unlimited reduced rate worldwide travel. Health, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), bonus opportunities, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, PTO/paid time off, casual environment and more!
Local applicants only please
Submit your salary requirements along with resume