This position is responsible for the management of client accounts. Responsibilities include delivery of agency services from strategic planning through program implementation with primary emphasis in interactive marketing. Associated duties includes financial and personnel management, account development and new business support.
- Lead the development of strategic and tactical plans for client programs.
- Identify and direct agency resources required to meet client program needs.
- Maintain and build the client working and business relationships.
- Manage cross-functional teams providing direction and support.
- Determine pricing and manage to designated margins for client programs.
- Participate as a general manager in the Account Services Management Group focusing on development and productivity of the account staff.
- Identify and develop additional business opportunities based on the client’s business needs. Also identify opportunities to develop solutions that involve multiple Gage core disciplines.
- Participate as a member of a new business team, as requested.
- Provide energizing leadership within the Agency.
- B. S. Degree in Marketing or related discipline required or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA preferred.
- Strong interactive expertise (including a clear understanding of technology, demonstrated experience in website development and familiarity with UX, IA and the full spectrum of online media)
- Minimum of 8 years of demonstrated interactive experience within a marketing agency.
- Successful history of client relationship management, account development and management of client budgets is essential.
- An understanding of web analytics is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of agency pricing and financial business model.
- Keen leadership skills and the ability to identify, hire and motivate direct reports.
- Demonstrated ability to produce and deliver agency product.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication, presentation and project management skills.
All interested candidates should submit resumes to Janice Paulson, Human Resources, Gage Headquarters
We are an Employer Committed to Diversity