Ovations Administration provides general services to all Ovations business units. Departments within Ovations Administration include Business Planning, Communications, Finance and Accounting, Human Capital, Information Technology, Legal Affairs, Public Affairs and Regulatory Affairs. Ovations is a family of UnitedHealth Group businesses dedicated to improving the health and well-being of Americans ages 50 and older.
- Manage print production, mailing services, and distribution of various marketing materials in a quality, timely and cost effective manner that fulfills marketing objectives and represents the needs of the consumer
- Provide reference source/expertise for various production techniques to improve innovation and efficiency levels in the production of our marketing materials
- Manage vendor relationships to optimize cost, quality, and consistency
- Assign projects and provide clear and complete direction from development of concepts through project execution and delivery
- Review stages of projects to ensure functionality, quality, and cost effectiveness in formats of printed materials
- Review print, data and insertion proofs and attend press checks as necessary to ensure overall quality and consistency
- Responsible for cost estimates and budget management for production costs of projects
- Accurately record and track all invoices, potential cost savings and provide monthly report to manager
- 5 years experience in Print Production Direct Mail environment
- BA Degree
- Assesses and interprets customer needs and requirements
- Identifies solutions to non-standard requests and problems
- Solves moderately complex problems and/or conducts moderately complex analyses
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks
- Translates concepts into practice
- Provides explanations and information to others on difficult issues
- Coaches, provides feedback, and guides others
- Acts as a resource for others with less experience.
Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. Apply here.