The Interactive Supervisor position embodies innovation, strategic insight and management acumen, punctuated by structured autonomy to allow for paradigm- changing client constructs and first-to-market tactics.
A successful candidate will demonstrate effective management and leadership skills, strategic depth, the ability to mentor junior employees, and a basic understanding of the technical aspects of interactive media. Experience in the creation of innovative marketing plans and an understanding of how advertising, public relations, and CRM concepts converge is a plus.
- Consulting our traditional planning teams and collective clients
- Mentoring internal planning teams
- Identifying strategic and tactical opportunities
- Development and stewardship of media plans
- Establishing excellent working relationships with key client contacts
- Oversight of media buying, trafficking, and reporting
- 5+ years interactive marketing, media planning and/or buying experience
- BA/BS degree
Competitive compensation, excellent benefits and casual working environment.
Qualified, creative thinkers send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com