Perform a variety of specialized & complex tasks in support of the customized business requirements of a brokerage tenant representation team. Requirements include: writing/editing, market/customer research, public relations, marketing/graphics/media, business reporting, database management and standard administrative functions. Personal knowledge and experience involving fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of real estate, communications and public/media relations will be necessary to meet the requirements of the clients.
Coordinates the development and production of marketing proposals, collateral materials, marketing plans, client database, and client memorial books. Creates maps and tour books.
Writes and edits internal and external communications, for specified areas and regions, such as newsletters, mailers, proposals and presentations.
- Assists in creating business-planning templates for sales professionals.
- Assists team in all aspects of new business development, to include prospect research and database upkeep.
- Manages all aspects of CB Richard Ellis Inc. proprietary contact management system (TRAC).
- Facilitates team meetings, lunches and conference calls.
- Acts as primary administrative team member and provides back up administrative support when necessary to other brokers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university in Marketing or Real Estate, preferably with focus on Communications, and a minimum of three to five years of related experience and/or training.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Individual must have 3-5 year real estate experience and or 3-5 years of experience teaming w/ sales professionals in a similar type capacity.
- Individual will work in fast paced environment, which will require ability to handle multiple assignments and multiple deadlines at one time.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group.
- Must be proactive and show initiative with new ideas and on existing assignments.
- Superior attention to details and the ability to articulate policy both in written and verbal form.
- Must be able to support corporate policies and procedures.
- Excellent organizational ability.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite, PhotoShop, Scanning software (Adobe), intermediate InDesign skills. Grammar and spelling proficiency.
- Must have an understanding of marketing strategies and methods. Should have a general working knowledge of professional services involved in advertising and public relations.
Salary/Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Number: 4828
Company URL: http://www.cbre.com
CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services firm (in terms of 2007 revenue). With over 29,000 employees, the Company serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices worldwide (excluding affiliate offices). CB Richard Ellis offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. CB Richard Ellis is the only commercial real estate services company named one of the 50 "best in class" companies by BusinessWeek, and was also named one of the 100 fastest growing companies by Fortune. Please visit our Web site at www.cbre.com .
CB Richard Ellis executes strategic, integrated and comprehensive commercial real estate brokerage services for tenants/occupiers, property owner and narrowly focused vertical industries in the office, industrial and retail sectors. Clients make informed real estate decisions underwritten by world-class and industry leading proprietary market research, analytical and consultative services. The Brokerage division draws frequently and seamlessly from other CB Richard Ellis services to provide clients what they need functionally anywhere in the world.