UnitedHealthcare provides a full spectrum of consumer-oriented health benefit plans and services to individuals, public sector employers and businesses of all sizes, including more than half of the Fortune 100 companies. The company organizes access to quality, affordable health care services on behalf of more than 26 million individual consumers, contracting directly with approximately 590,000 physicians and care professionals and more than 4,900 hospitals to offer them broad, convenient access to services nationwide. UnitedHealthcare is one of the businesses of UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH), a diversified Fortune 50 health and well-being company
The Health Care Market Research Director offices in Edina, MN and reports to the Vice President - Market Intelligence.
This Market Research Director is responsible for the daily management of UnitedHealthcare's primary market research initiatives associated with customer satisfaction, loyalty surveys, new product concept testing, website usability studies, advertising development, plus other ad hoc research. The position will work closely with internal constituents to ensure an appropriate research methodology is developed and executed to provide meaningful, process-driven results. This position will collect and transform data into purposeful information for automating decisions that meet business goals and achieve measurable competitive advantage.
- Manage a professional staff.
- Set team direction, resolves problems and provides project guidance.
- Develop departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges.
- Influence and provide input to budget forecasts and planning activities.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Demonstrated leadership of a B2B client side market research team.
- Proven experience managing a client side market research department.
- Working knowledge of predictive analytics software.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Travel Percentage: 10%