When you work with UnitedHealthcare, what you do matters. It's that simple…and it's that challenging.
In providing consumer-oriented health benefit plans to millions of people, our goal is to create higher quality care, lower costs and greater access to health care. Join us and you will be empowered to achieve new levels of excellence and make a profound and personal impact as you contribute to new innovations in a vital and complex system.
Corporate Communications Senior Writer for UnitedHealth Group will work with corporate communications leads to help plan, write, edit and execute communications programs of every variety both internal and external. He/She will develop plans and create opportunities to communicate with and build relationships with external partners, and internal partners, including the businesses, government affairs and others. Supporting the communications needs of corporate leadership and the senior executives of the six business units will be a priority.
Regardless of your role at UnitedHealthcare, the support you feel all around you will enable you to do what you do with energy, integrity, and confidence. So take the first step in what is sure to be a fast paced and highly diversified career.
- [8-10+] years experience in strategic communications with excellent writing and editorial skills
- Subject matter expert on any or all of the following: health care benefits and services industry, corporate finance, medical policy, media relations, crisis communications
- Speech writing experience a plus
- Experience implementing brand support, reputation enhancement, day-to-day public/media relations support and internal employee communications campaigns
- Experience producing strategic communications plans to support the goals of the organization
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple communications requests simultaneously
- Ability to provide strategic counsel
- Ability to offer constructive feedback to improve communications
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with internal and external partners
- Work collaboratively across business segments
- Undergraduate degree Journalism, Mass Communications, English, or closely related field
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Apply here - http://bit.ly/gXEjl