- Develop and help implement comprehensive PR and cause-related/grassroots marketing campaigns for clients on both a local and national level.
- Develop and execute issues advocacy campaigns and “movements” using traditional and new media.
- Understand issues and/or causes relevant to our clients and create messaging that persuasively expresses client positions.
- Serve as lead on client accounts, including managing retainer or project budgets.
- Partner with Haberman’s interactive team to develop and execute creative Web and social media campaigns/projects.
- Partner with Haberman’s design team to develop and execute design strategies that support traditional PR and interactive campaigns/projects.
- Support Haberman’s new business initiatives by sourcing prospects, attending meetings with prospective clients, creating proposals, etc.
- 5+ years of PR experience
- PR agency experience required
- Experience representing marquee consumer brands a plus
- Ability to lead national PR, advocacy campaigns/projects for consumer and B2B clients
- Excellent rapport-building skills, including with C-level executives
- Intellectual curiosity; up-to-date knowledge of current events
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings
- Healthy sense of humor and out-of-bounds creativity
- Solid writing and editing skills
- Ability to generate measurable results from grassroots PR, media relations programs
- Experience integrating interactive and design strategies into PR campaigns
- Tremendously organized with outstanding time management skills
- Highly effective in formal presentation settings
- Ability to skillfully persuade in difficult situations
Deadline: September 30, 2009
Contact: Send resume to Amanda Arens, Haberman, 612-372-6453, email@example.com