Business travel requirements: 15% domestic travel expected; includes attending media tours, events where media will be present, etc.
- Project management in the execution of corporate PR plans in support of the consulting and investigations, discovery, trial, data recovery, and software business lines.
- Create original, consistent corporate, product line and initiative key messages.
- Coordinate communication of global PR strategy and manage PR agency relationships worldwide.
- Create original corporate news releases, media pitches, speaking proposals and byline articles.
- Facilitate corporate approval process for PR content.
- Produce high quality news placements and analyst reports.
- Create and manage original, global PR results reports.
- Develop and manage corporate customer reference program.
- Serve as copy editor for market-facing content (i.e. advertisements, bylines, collateral, Web content, etc.)
Who We Are
Kroll Ontrack provides technology-driven services and software to help legal, corporate and government entities as well as consumers recover, search, analyze, produce and present data efficiently and cost-effectively. In addition to its award-winning suite of software, Kroll Ontrack provides data recovery, advanced search, paper and electronic discovery, computer forensics, ESI consulting, and trial consulting and presentation services. Kroll Ontrack is based in Eden Prairie, MN and is a technology services division of Kroll Inc., the global risk consulting company. For more information about Kroll Ontrack and our offerings please visit: http://www.krollontrack.com.
Entrepreneurs at heart, we will continually develop services and technologies that serve our customers' critical information needs. Globally, we will be:
- Respected for our market expertise and nimble innovation
- Trusted for our customer-centered business practices
- Valued for contributing to our customers' success