Our Minneapolis/St. Paul office is seeking a motivating, energetic and seasoned Senior Vice President to lead our office’s growing consumer marketing practice. This is an exciting career opportunity for an experienced PR practitioner with a passion for consumer-related public relations and communications. This position will focus on creating innovative public relations programs for global brands, strategic business development and leading a strong team.
Senior Vice Presidents at Fleishman-Hillard have the opportunity to develop meaningful careers by providing outstanding client service, managing multi-faceted public relations programs and delivering results. Fleishman-Hillard encourages and supports building solid account management teams, balancing client workloads, developing and managing budgets, and ensuring account profitability. In addition to day-to-day client contact, managing and executing innovative programs for a variety of consumer clients, the Senior Vice President will also focus on generating new business, mentoring and developing junior staff, and participating in agency management.
- 12+ years of demonstrably significant and successful experience in creating and leading major consumer campaigns that have an impact on client business. Agency experience is a must and in-house experience is a plus.
- Client counseling, new business development and strategic program development are critical to this role.
- Strong industry and media contacts in nutrition, food, beverage and other consumer goods, with the ability to identify new business opportunities. Candidate should demonstrate creativity in approaching and securing new business opportunities.
- The candidate will have a polished executive presence and the ability to consult confidently and effectively with C-level executives. This individual also will be adept at building strong relationships with other senior counselors throughout the FH network. Fleishman Hillard is noted for its strong and seasoned counselors and high-end consulting work performed on behalf of clients across all industries and sectors.
- Experience with new digital media and social networking tactics and program development.
- Solid team leadership experience is necessary.
- Excellent all-around communication skills, with a demonstrated flair for creativity.
- Proven ability to prioritize, be assertive, self-starting and a willingness to take ownership is essential to success. This translates to strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to effectively motivate staff and clients.
- A strong team orientation is critical based on the collaborative culture of the office and Fleishman-Hillard.
- Previous experience in successfully developing and managing substantial budgets.
Fleishman-Hillard’s reputation for quality, creativity, and results is the foundation of our distinguished status in the industry. We offer a competitive salary and superb benefits including medical/dental/vision, life/disability insurance, paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan with a significant company match.
Fleishman-Hillard is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V.
Please do not contact the Minneapolis/St. Paul office directly, only resumes submitted through this Web site will be considered. Please contact email@example.com with questions.