Develop a strong knowledge of public relations while working on national guerrilla marketing campaigns. Candidates can expect to spend time creating media lists, assisting with the development of written press materials, pitching media, tracking results as well as researching for and assisting with the execution of guerrilla marketing events.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- A demonstrated understanding of PR and media relations
- Available 15-20 hours per week
- BA Degree or enrolled in a university
- Preferred interest and knowledge of the cycling industry
Please submit cover letter and resume to Street Factory Media at firstname.lastname@example.org