OptumHealth is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
If you want more meaning in your career - as a clinician or a business professional - think of OptumHealth as your calling.
By providing 60 million Americans with information, tools and solutions, we are helping to guide them through the health care system, financing their health care needs, and enabling them to achieve their personal health and well-being goals.
Plan and execute Mobile Unit events to introduce and demonstrate the Connected Care program and to showcase UHG's commitment to access and innovation to customers, industry leaders, public officials, and the general public.
- Coordinate and manage event planning activities with internal and external customers for mobile clinic events
- Determine site feasibility and coordinate all truck logistics for arrival, event duration, and departure
- Plan scope of event and event details with sponsoring business segment and/or customer
- Serve as liaison between Marketing, Public Relations, Government Affairs, and the sponsoring business segment and/or customer in planning the event
- Manage the event day-of
- Lead demonstrations and tours of the mobile clinic to customers, government officials, media, and the general public
- Be a spokesperson at mobile unit events for the Connected Care program
- Manage mobile unit calendar and develop request intake system
- Support and participate in mobile unit strategy discussions with senior leadership
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that's focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined.
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience with event leadership and coordination
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop relationships and work across organizations
- Demonstrated communication and public-speaking skills
- Undergraduate degree
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Travel Percentage: 75%