Medical Device Industries. This position reports to the VP Marketing & Sales and is responsible for assisting in the research, development and implementation of various marketing strategies, projects and processes, planning and implementing a media strategy and media relations. This position will require the ability to contribute to marketing/media programs at all stages, from research to conceptualization to implementation. Background knowledge in biotech/pharma is preferred.
- Assist in the development, writing & maintaining of marketing collateral: whitepapers, data sheets, case studies, testimonials, catalogs, website, newsletter etc
- Assist in development & implementation of marketing campaigns including awareness, lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns and strategies
- Select appropriate PR tools/services and build network of relevant media contacts.
- Identify channels for online/offline media placements and advertisements.
- Assist in the development of media relations strategy and media plan: writing, delivery, and tracking of press releases
- Maintain knowledge of media trends, developments and best practices.
- Evaluate & enhance existing social media strategy to include tools such as facebook, twitter, linked in, life science forums, and videos including monitoring online blogs to track communications related to our brand
- Provide sales support materials for sales & customer service including sales letter templates and presentations, backup phone support for sales & order processing
- Coordinate tradeshow and conference events, Attend tradeshows and conferences
- Database management and segmentation
- Degree in marketing, communications or public relations or Science.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing or PR department.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work in both a team setting and independently.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Filemaker. Adobe Creative Suite and basic knowledge of WYSWIG editors a plus.
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to travel as required
Send resume and digital portfolio or writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org