Manage the creation of electronic and print communications for a business unit.
Employees Supervised: 0
Annual Center (FOS) Revenue and Operating Budget: $1.3MM Marketing Budget
Reports To: Marketing Communications Group Manager
Peers: Marketing Communications Managers, Sales and Marketing Support Managers
Primary Working Relationships: Sales VPs, General Managers, Marketing Communications Group Manager, Marketing Communications Managers, Sales and Marketing Support
- Works with SalesVP, Product Manager and General Manager to create a Marketing Communications plan aligned with the overall business and product development organizational goals and objectives.
- Manage the creation and execution of strategic electronic and print communications that enhance the company’s profile with the external community.
- Manage the creation and execution of strategic electronic and print communications that drive leads and interest in products and services.
- Develop and implement a communication vision and standards that are used throughout the business unit for all communications.
- Manage the daily advertising, media relations, creative editorial, and design services.
- Ensure the publication and distribution of all print and electronic communications is consistent, effective, and reaches the target audience.
- Create and execute the public relations, media, analyst, and industry relations programs.
- Prepare and approve all press materials such as fact sheets, press kits, press releases, etc.
- Manage relationships with industry analysts, vendors, and partners
- Monitor performance of all initiatives and adjust plans accordingly
- May design the content of business unit’s website.
- Performs other duties as required.* Essential Functions
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
Job Related Experience: Eight to ten years of marketing, communications, public relations, or related experience.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge
• Has an advanced knowledge of the organization, industry, and discipline.
• Work is non-standard, varied, and requires strong analytical ability.
• Knowledge of the Fiserv organization and its products and services.
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of the Fiserv organization.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong project management ability.
• Coordinate, prioritize and complete multiple projects.
• Leadership skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently to accomplish objectives.
• Has a strong influence to delegate activities and resources within approved budget/policy.
• Manages annual marketing communications budget.
• Has responsibility for making resource decisions that affect a department and location.
• Participates in annual strategic planning.
Decision Making/Problem Solving
• Uses strong analytic skills to solve problems and make decisions based on limited precedents or guidelines.
• Solves diverse problems using solid analytical skills where limited precedents or guidelines exist.
• Uses independent judgment to identify problems and solutions.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.