Full-time with PTO, paid Health, Dental and Vision benefits, 401K, Life Insurance and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Monitor all media MOA content (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, FourSquare)
- Post on behalf of MOA on all outlets in a timely fashion (daily, hourly)
- Manage all departments, keep balance, maintain standards
- Monitor and research what other companies are doing in social media to keep MOA on the cutting edge of social media
- Maintain MOA/PR style, voice guidelines, and marketing objectives in all social media content
- Create schedule, coordinate and maintain blog content
- Coordinate blogs for specific marketing campaigns
- Identify and connect with key bloggers (local, regional, national)
- Coordinate overall strategy and direction for social media
- Design backgrounds/tabs
- Utilize metrics and analytics to monitor traffic and trends
- Effectively foster relationships with online parties
- Answer guest questions and provide assistance when needed.
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of the facility.
- Research and recommend new media and trends in social media
- Teach other staff members social media
- Brainstorm new ideas
- Perform other duties as assigned
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations or Marketing preferred.
- Three years of experience in the field preferred.
- Understanding of Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Foursquare and other social media venues.
- Must be available to work Tuesday through Saturday
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as strong organizational skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Sitting – frequently, 60% of time spent on computers and phone
- Walking – frequently, 40% of time
- Perform repetitive motion (using keyboard) - frequently, 80% of time
- Reach at or below shoulder level - frequently, 80% of time
- Stand and move - frequently, 70% of time
- Stoop and squat - frequently, 60%
- Lifting/carry up to 20 pounds – occasionally, 30% of time
- Kneel and bend - occasionally, 30% of time
- Reach at or above shoulder level – occasionally, 30% of time
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 5!