- U of M undergraduate student in relevant field such as journalism, marketing, or communications
- some experience with communications or public relations work
- some experience with campus organizations
- proven excellent English skills, both oral and written; must be able to
- show samples of written work
- strong interest in interacting with others, such as University Relations, social media, OVPR Communications, and news outlets, to disseminate information about MSI and to increase its visibility and attractiveness for potential users and collaborators
- proactive and aggressive approach to job duties
- successful experience working with a team and coordinating efforts with larger goals
- extensive experience with communications or public relations
- extensive experience working in some capacity with one or more campus student or other organizations
Also, help to implement plan for increasing awareness of MSI's services among departments and colleges across the University and strengthening MSI's relationships with those units.
Hourly Rate: $13/hour - 20 hours per week to be arranged with supervisor
Visit the University's Web site for more info and to apply.