What does that mean? Essentially, we are looking for great people who are eager to grow. We want individuals who can anticipate client and agency needs; are completely comfortable with all of advertising’s concepts, practices and procedures; and – most important – are committed to stewarding amazing work that everyone, from clients to copywriters, can be proud of.
- Four-year college degree
- High level of knowledge of advertising and communications
- Strong communication skills – both one-on-one and in teams
- Strong cognitive skills
- Ability to work alone or part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to assist with administrative needs around the agency