At Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America, we have built a team and a culture that are as
innovative as our products, and we continue to grow because we help our employees to do the same.
We believe that work should be rewarding, and that good work should be rewarded. We offer opportunity, and expect excellence. And we do this all with high ethical standards and a commitment to our community. If you are ready to grow, and if you want to be rewarded, Allianz is the place for you.
- The Allianz Creative Department is about creating brilliant ideas & bring them to life in unique, differentiating & motivating ways. The Level I Copywriter role is to elevate & illuminate those ideas through the precision & power of the written word.
- Ideate/develop concepts resulting in successful internal, dealer/broker, consumer engagement pieces & campaigns
- Develop inspired copy (not "boilerplate") within the brand parameters or innovative approaches when the assignment allows
- Write things that are a pleasure to read
- Understand audience demographics & their needs; show an ability to craft messages to them
- Exhibit critical thinking & active problem-solving
- Understand & embrace the people & process by which work is evaluated & approved
- Organize & plan details for multiple projects & make timely & quick decisions in order to meet project deadlines
- Offer multiple quality solutions to any given assignment
- Have the potential to learn to tell a great story through ideas & visuals
- 4-year college degree &/or equivalent experience is preferred
- Preferrred minimum 2 years of creative agency experience as a copywriter
- Basic grasp of MAC computer programs: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Portfolio of samples demonstrating conceptual ability & writing style
- Ability to develop effective presentation skills
- Interpersonal savvy & listening skills
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to develop thoughtful judgment & creative thinking
- Ability to work & partner with clients
- Keen sense of target market & ways to communicate with them on a relevant level
- Ability to develop every aspect of a campaign based on the client's marketing plan
- Must be flexible enough to juggle multiple projects with ease
- Be a source of inspiration, as well as a source of encouragement for the team
- Be an honest team member committed to elevating the creative work & department to a position of prominence & respect within Allianz
Why Allianz? We provide benefits for your career and life that are a cut above the rest. From day one, you are eligible for benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), annual paid leave and tuition assistance. In addition, after a designated period of time you are eligible for disability coverage, stock purchase program and much more.
For more information, please visit us on the Web at: