Job DescriptionWhen it comes to "clean," Ecolab is the world leader, with $5.5 billion in global sales and the respect of customers in more than 160 countries. For eight decades we have developed and marketed cleaning solutions and systems making the world a cleaner, safer, healthier place to live. More than 26,000 Ecolab associates are winning and satisfying new customers every day all over the world.
Ecolab is seeking candidates for a Marketing Communications Manager, Institutional Foodservice. This position will be primarily responsible for strategy development and tactical execution for Foodservice marketing communications strategies and plans that differentiate Ecolab from its competitors. The successful candidate will make recommendations for and execute the following: key message development, objective setting, program planning, MarComm mix analysis, communications tactics and tools development (project management), agency management and measurement and evaluation of results.
- Create and implement strategic marketing communications plan to meet annual business objectives, including both internal and external communications
- Manage all internal and external MarComm initiatives including program launch support, advertising, direct mail, public relations, trade shows, collateral, multimedia, web site programs, and incentives/contests
- Oversee development and implementation of internal communications process and plan to deliver communications that are integrated, consistent, prioritized and effective
- Spearhead sales enablement effort including identifying gaps and designing new tools and assets to support sales associates in all phases of the sales cycle
- Create and design communication collateral material for both internal and external audiences to drive results
- Support the Ecolab brand strategy ensuring guidelines and standards are followed
This position requires a broad background in marketing communications principles, strategic planning, and tactical execution. The person in this role will work collaboratively with cross-functional groups including division marketing, sales, training, operations, sales support and R&D.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Eight years of professional marketing experience
- Supervisory/lead experience, including ability to lead project teams and creative agencies
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to interface effectively with diverse groups of people, exceptional organizational skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines
- Strong initiative and the ability to work independently as well as in team atmospheres when handling multiple tasks
- MBA or Masters degree
- Field sales communication experience
- Proven track record in B2B environment
- 5 plus years in of B2B creative agency direction and messaging
- Brand leadership and brand implementation
- Design and copywriting experience
- Foodservice industry experience preferred
Our benefits go beyond caring for your healthÂ?they also provide for your financial well being. For today, we offer medical, dental, life & accident insurance and pre-tax reimbursement accounts. For tomorrow, we help you share in EcolabÂ?s success through a matching 401K and stock ownership opportunities. For your individual needs, we offer you a tuition reimbursement program and voluntary personal plans.
Ecolab is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer