EA is a leading provider of comprehensive HR solutions to primarily small- and medium-sized businesses in the upper Midwest serving over 1500 member organizations and clients per year. In addition to consulting and training, we deliver fully integrated human capital management solutions – allowing us to effectively become an outsourced extension of our member company’s HR department - helping them to find, develop and retain talent and manage portions of or all of their human resource related activities.
As a member of our Marketing Team this position is responsible for:
- Acting as a marketing generalist, supporting the Director of Marketing on all aspects of the marketing function.
- Mailings/Newsletters: Coordinating articles for print and electronic newsletters. Soliciting articles from EA consultants and the Research Dept.; serving as overall editor of newsletter. Managing print and electronic production and distribution.
- Public Relations: Drafting and distributing basic news releases.
- Collateral Materials: Overseeing production of collateral and print materials (letterhead, catalog, brochures, template sheets, etc.) and managing development of new pieces. Monitoring and maintaining supply of standard items. Drafting of bios, announcements, and other marketing copy as needed. Providing design assistance for flyers, postcards, etc. as needed.
- Web Site: Updating web site content as needed. Works with appropriate staff on necessary web programming changes.
- Member Database: Coordinating with Director of Marketing and Database Coordinator on updates to and development of database, data integrity, mailing list segmentation, reporting, etc.
- Sponsorships/Advertising: Overseeing and implementing of sponsorships including event management, ad placement, on-site promotion, attendance, booth staffing and strategy, internal promotion, strategic follow up plans, etc. Handles all details for reserving/producing/placing ads.
- Vendor/Resource Management: Managing outside print, mail and other vendors to ensure quality, efficiency, timeliness, and cost management. Establishes internal resources for support as needed for clerical, IT, or other duties.
- Possess a Bachelors degree in Marketing or Communications or other related field with 3-5 years of experience, a minimum of 3 years in a Marketing role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic graphic design capabilities
- Basic web site updating
- Detail oriented
- High energy, “can do” attitude
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities accordingly
Employers Association, Inc.
9805 - 45th Avenue North
Plymouth, MN 55442