As a member of a small team of professionals, you will have a hands-on opportunity to work at one of the busiest airports in North America to gain public affairs and marketing experience in a highly visible public corporation and airport.
Summer at MSP International Airport is one of the busiest times of the year. Several exciting, first-of-its-kind communication projects will begin or culminate this summer, including the introduction of a mobile web application and the addition of digital directories at Terminal 1-Lindbergh.
Letters of recommendation may be provided upon successful completion of the internship.
- Accepted and currently enrolled in a four-year, accredited college institution in one of the following fields of study: Public Relations, Communications, or Marketing
- Completion of Junior year
- Basic proficiency with any of the following: Adobe Photoshop CS4, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign
- Photography experience (Nikon D50, D90 and D300 preferred)
- Writing experience outside classroom
- Basic knowledge of HTML and/or Web content management programs
Internship Type: Unpaid; Free, on-airport parking.
Schedule: Flexible and negotiable; Monday – Friday, 30 hours per week unless more hours are necessary to obtain college credit.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY: visit out website at www.metroairports.org/employment.
***Applications, cover letters, and resumes will be accepted electronically only. This posting closes Friday, April 30, 2010.***