Job Title: Marketing Intern – Undergraduate Level
Who is Xiotech?
Xiotech Corporation is one of the largest privately held data storage companies in the world. For fifteen years Xiotech has built a diverse base of customers globally and consistently ranks as one of the top vendors in the industry in customer satisfaction ratings. The company’s patented Intelligent Storage Element (ISE) technology serves as the foundation of its Emprise line of storage hardware products, which deliver the industry’s highest performing, most reliable application-oriented data storage.
As a Marketing Intern you will gain exposure to a broad array of marketing challenges and projects by rotating across the marketing disciplines within the Xiotech Marketing Team. Your day-to-day work will encompass a broad base of marketing tasks across Product Marketing, Public Relations, Demand Generation, Multi-Media and Social Media content production, and Events. You will also have the opportunity to engage with Xiotech marketing employees to learn more about how these disciplines are applied in business to business marketing of high-technology products.
The essential duties and responsibilities are as follow. Other duties may be assigned:
• Conduct web and market research around assigned projects.
• Perform general internal and partner website updates and internal document reviews as directed by management.
• Provide reporting and updates on assigned activities.
• Assist in data importing and database maintenance
• Support the planning of industry events and provide collateral and logistical support to coordinator.
• Attend company-wide Internship Program Events
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Students must be actively pursuing their Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent in Marketing, Business, Information Systems, or Communications from four year college or university.
• Have an interest in high-tech marketing and successful teamwork history demonstrated by school projects, work history and/or other non-academic experiences.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.