- Provide strategic and tactical direction on a wide range of accounts — with an emphasis on
- B2B health care, technology and manufacturing.
- Develop and implement comprehensive PR and marketing campaigns for clients on both a local and national level.
- Understand issues and/or causes relevant to our clients and create messaging that persuasively expresses client positions.
- Serve as lead on client accounts, including being clients’ primary contact and managing retainers or project budgets.
- Partner with Haberman’s interactive team to develop and execute creative Web and social media campaigns/projects.
- Partner with Haberman’s design team to develop and execute design strategies that support PR and interactive campaigns/projects.
- Foster new business development opportunities within existing clients.
- Participate in business development meetings with prospective clients and assist in proposal writing as needed.
- 5-7 years of B2B PR and marketing experience in health care, technology and/or manufacturing; consumer experience a plus
- PR agency experience required
- Ability to lead national PR/marketing campaigns and projects for B2B clients
- Excellent rapport-building skills, including with C-level executives
- Intellectual curiosity; up-to-date knowledge of current events and industry trends
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings
- Healthy sense of humor and innate creativity
- Solid writing and editing skills with ability to grasp and translate complex subject matter
- Ability to generate measurable results from PR, media relations and marketing programs
- Experience integrating PR, marketing, Web, social media and design strategies into holistic campaigns
- Tremendously organized with outstanding time management skills
- Highly effective in formal presentation settings
- Ability to skillfully persuade in difficult situations
- Self-starter with commitment to take on new challenges and grow professionally
Contact: Send resume to Amanda Arens, Haberman, 612-372-6453,