The marketing communications team at Honeywell Sensing and Control is looking for a driven marketing professional responsible for the development and implementation of marketing programs.
Working in conjunction with the Marketing and Sales teams to understand customers and industry needs; the position is focused on the development of promotional campaigns, lead development and process management, public relations and sales tool development. This position requires strategic business- to-business communications experience in addition to a strong knowledge of the creative development process and fulfillment procedures. The successful candidate has a proven track record of success as a creative and flexible thinker working in a matrix organization.
- Responsible for the development of marketing communication plans that reach across the Europe / Asia Pacific and Americas.
- Management of the internal and external marketing communications functions to include consistent messaging and corporate image promotion (branding) through development and execution of a global marketing communication plan.
- Designing and developing insightful, creative and effective strategies and tactics to ensure that global marketing objectives are achieved.
- Team with Marketing, Sales and Product Development to create, manage, oversee and evaluate all marketing communication activities, including the governance of key messages, tactics, budget, timing and measurement.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated expertise and success in lead generation (direct mail, email, web, and trade show)
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to achieve results
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience writing and message development
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining high performing teams
- Experience in migrating organizations from product to customer focus
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound business judgment to manage and balance competing priorities
- Working knowledge of the manufacturing industry
- Good PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, FrontPage
- Working knowledge and/or experience with Business Intelligence and Campaign Management
- 5 years proven experience in developing integrated marketing/ channel marketing campaigns with budget accountability.
- BA or BS in Business or related field.
Candidate experience must include:
- Previous experience in a communications function in a high tech, electronics and/or manufacturing organization
- 3 years product/ corporate marketing experience
- 3 years channel marketing
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with business-to-business marketing and agency background