Develop a strong knowledge of public relations while learning and working on national guerilla marketing campaigns. Candidates can expect to spend time creating media lists, assisting with the development of written press materials, pitching media, tracking results as well as researching for and assisting with the execution of guerilla marketing events.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- A demonstrated understanding of PR and media relations – Please address this in
- Available 15-20 hours per week
- BA Degree or enrolled in a university communications or marketing Program
- Preferred interest and knowledge of the cycling industry
Please submit cover letter and resume to