Part-time Marketing/Communications/Nonprofit Management Intern
(Unpaid Summer Internship)
Ronald McDonald House Charities, Upper Midwest is seeking a part-time marketing/communications intern to work on an exciting new marketing/fundraising initiative. This is a pilot project in the Twin Cities area with the potential to become a national program for Ronald McDonald House Charities chapters across the country.
Applicant experience should include:
- College senior/graduates in marketing/communications/nonprofit management (graduate level student preferred)
- Project management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to commit a minimum of 15-20 hours/per week during the summer (June through August)
- Experience/ability/comfort in public speaking and meeting with corporate executives
- Professional demeanor
Deadline to apply: Friday, May 21, 2010
Resumes with a letter of interest detailing experience can be sent to:
Heather A. Glasso, CFRE
Director of Advancement
No phone inquiries please.