Snap Fitness, leading franchisor of state-of-the-art fitness centers and No. 16 on Inc. Magazine’s list of 500 fastest-growing private companies in America, seeks an organized, highly-motivated intern to be involved with a variety of marketing-focused projects that are a part of the daily operations of the department. Compensation will be based on experience. This internship may be used towards college credit.
- Creating copy for a consumer-facing website and other communication vehicles including email and text messages
- Coordinating and facilitating email distribution to consumers
- Organizing and updating project plans
- Interfacing with external vendors and partners of Snap Fitness
- Coordinating consumer product tests
- Management of a consumer-facing video shoot
- Researching products competitive with those driven by Snap Fitness
- Working cross-collaboratively with other departments to create clear, concise messaging for a variety of internal systems
25-30 hours weekly beginning in May through the end of summer (extension through end of 2010 possible). Hours and dates of internship are flexible (within a 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. workday) and may be set according to intern’s schedule.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Enrolled in a degree program in marketing, management or related field
- Junior, Senior or Graduate level preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Please send cover letter and resume to Patrick Strait at firstname.lastname@example.org