- Experience in action sports (BMX, snowboarding, skateboarding, etc.) and/or marketing to teens and preteens
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Demonstrated successes in strategic, out-of-the box thinking
- Extensive research and planning experience
- Proactive and focused on providing solutions
- Consistently delivers best-in-category work on time and on budget
- Proven leader with strong capabilities in motivating and developing teams
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with local, national and social media outreach
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or a related field
- 6 + years of Public Relations experience, agency preferred
If you are a “like-minded achievement addict” we have the tools and resources to inspire your career best work. The ideal candidate is preferred to be in Minneapolis, New York or San Francisco. However, telecommuting is an option.
For consideration, please send resume, cover letter, writing samples and any other supporting documents to Tracey Ellis, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carmichael Lynch Spong is an equal opportunity employer.