This position will be responsible for all marketing communications materials produced for select areas of the company to promote the brand, products and solutions. These duties include working with agencies and other suppliers to ensure that projects are completed to our standards, within the projected timeframes and within budget. The marketing communications materials include but are not limited to – press releases and PR activities, direct mail campaigns, data sheets, brochures, advertisements, presentations and graphics for assigned groups within the company.
- Define and execute comprehensive marketing communication plans and tools, including positioning/messaging, graphics, brochures, product data sheets, multimedia, photography, presentations, thought leadership, public relations, advertising, web content development, and media campaigns for a business unit, product and/or vertical market.
- Drive marketing communication efforts during product/industry launch activities. Help develop marketing communications plan and recommendations while gaining approval from cross functional team.
- Participate in cross-functional teams as a marketing resource for concepting, idea generation, planning and leadership. Collaborate with several colleagues at various levels in the organization as well as external individuals.
- Plan, manage and track marketing communication budget spend on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Manage and negotiate with external vendors to design, write, print, place, etc. marketing media and perform project management through outside agencies and vendors.
- Provide marketing communication consulting and leadership to colleagues, regional leaders and/or groups.
- Work with senior leadership and other colleagues on strategic initiatives to help meet business goals and objectives.
- Work with vertical and product leaders to identify, develop, write and distribute press releases, editorial opportunities and white papers
- Compose internal and external communications regarding products, programs, management issues, and business plans
- Participate in and support industry trade shows
- Bachelor Degree in marketing and/or communications, or equivalent formal education and experience
- 5+ years marketing and/or communications experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in competing priority situations
- Ability to work independently and on teams and influence team decisions
- Ability to lead complex projects from concept to implementation
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in editing, proofing, writing and design concepting skills
- Travel Requirements: Up to 5% - Some international travel is expected
- Experience with Quark, InDesign and Photoshop
- Business to Business Industry or Technology experience