The culture at HealthPartners is one of ownership, pride, service, and most importantly, partnership. That spirit of partnership among employees, and with patients and the community, recently helped us become one of the nation’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” according to Modern Healthcare magazine. Join us for a career that offers respect, support and encouragement. You’ll stay for the power of partnership.
HealthPartners is seeking an Associate Communications Specialist to join our Corporate Communications department. This position will be responsible for providing overall communications services for HealthPartners and Regions Hospital and to supply communications support to Corporate Communications. This position requires contact and communication with employees, physicians, nurses, dentists, and administrators within the HealthPartners family of organizations, as well as the ability to represent the organization to media outlets and other external audiences.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Writing employee communications, both printed and electronic, as well as media materials and other items for external audiences for the HealthPartners family of organizations.
- Working with the rest of the Corporate Communications team to maintain corporate identity and graphic standards for the HealthPartners family of organizations.
- Acting as an active participant in the on-going HealthPartners and Regions Hospital internal and external communications process. This includes participating in planning sessions and helping to measure the results and effectiveness of communications plans.
- Planning, coordinating and implementing special events, video and slide productions, and other assignments as needed.
- Preparation of news releases and the coordination of media interviews and media events.
HealthPartners is nationally acclaimed for providing outstanding patient care and we offer an excellent salary and benefits package. HealthPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to apply, go to www.healthpartners.jobs and search for job ID 17347.
Health is what we do. Partnership is how we do it