Based in Minnetonka , St. David’s Center for Child & Family Development is a nonprofit organization that provides , therapy services and in-home support throughout the West metro. As a leader in , our goal is to create supportive family environments where all children thrive. As we approach our 50th year, we are looking for a creative and detail-oriented 50th Anniversary Community Relations Intern to participate in communication and marketing functions related to our anniversary year.
- Assist with public relations, marketing, and social networking efforts for St. David's Center by writing press releases and announcements, researching potential audiences, researching new online marketing opportunities, and drafting 50th anniversary-related Web site content.
- Assist with event planning and implementation.
- Assist with feature stories for newsletters and Web site.
- Research media opportunities and assist in building a media database.
- Respond to and upload submissions to the My Life page of the St. David's Center Web site.
- Support administrative function within communications and events.
- Completed or currently pursuing Bachelor's degree
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products and knowledge of the Internet
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Must be able to manage a project with goals and deadlines