Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company, NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Public Affairs Coordinator?
We are currently seeking a Public Affairs Coordinator for our Plymouth, MN location.
What will you do?
• Work with internal and external communication managers to develop communications for internal and external use including press releases, speeches, PowerPoint presentations, internal and external website updates, escreen updates, etc.
• Build and maintain both an internal and external editorial calendar program and assisting with proactive pitching opportunities.
• Assisting with ongoing projects including monthly Town Hall meetings, corporate annual and sustainability reports, quarterly earnings communication, bi-annual employee magazine, etc.
• Other project as assigned, including assisting with vendor relations, video and photography logistics, travel coordination, etc.
What do you need for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree required with a Major in Communications, Journalism, English or Public Relations preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working in a Public Relations agency or corporate Public Relations environment.
- Strong writing and editing skills are required.
- Must have experience developing and managing social media outreach.
- Must have the ability to craft and manage communications for a variety of stakeholders including: internal audiences, business and trade reporters, community giving and have an interest in communicating with corporate and social responsibility audiences.
- Creative thinker, able to come up with new ideas and improve upon others suggestions.
- Microsoft Office, Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Strong team building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to create effective partnerships at all levels of the organization.
- Limited travel within U.S. and Canada (less than 5%).
Apply today and join our team!