This position will focus on projects for both consumer and business-to-business clients. It will also include administrative duties, such as filing, research, mailings, answering the phone, etc.
The internship will likely involve the following responsibilities:
- Provide administrative, marketing and public relations support to One Simple Plan and its clients
- Help manage and support local, regional and national campaigns (in particular media relations)
- As appropriate, develop and write marketing and media materials, including news releases, case studies, collateral, calendar alerts, fact sheets, etc.
- Research, develop and manage media lists, grids, speaker and award opportunity grids, and awards databases for clients
- Help coordinate events and street marketing initiatives
- Support staff with administrative tasks, such as media/marketing kit compilation and distribution, product mailings and samplings, retrieving articles, research, etc.
- A general understanding of marketing and communications
- Writing and reviewing skills
- Ability to support national public relations and marketing campaigns
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Intellectual curiosity and knowledge of current events
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in multiple communication settings
- A strong work ethic and solution-focused attitude
- High attention to detail
- Solid follow-through
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- An interest and skill in Ping Pong is looked upon admirably
Please send a cover letter, resume and writing samples to:
One Simple Plan