Gain valuable hands on, real life experience implementing marketing programs, promotions, operations and developing new strategies.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain and expand social network presence
• Create online marketing communications for interaction with past, current and future customers
• Developing and executing events and promotions to rise brand awareness
• Perform other tasks as needed
• PR and marketing orientated
• Self-starter with the ability to work as a team as well as an individual with little supervision. Prefer high energy, motivated and creative individuals.
• Excellent writing, speaking and editing skills a benefit.
• Proficient in HTML/PHP, Microsoft office, Adobe Creative Suites and other web-related software.
• The ability to think and creative outside the social norm, make things happen and problem-solve are ideal.
10 – 20+ hours per week
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to Ashley@chrisandrobs.com.