Join the Target.com team, where your goal is to make the multi-channel shopping experience as simple, secure and enjoyable as a visit to your local Target store. You'll develop strategies that drive sales and innovation while creating a fast, fun experience that inspires guest loyalty.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Marketing Manager Direct Mail you'll take the lead as you…
- Evaluate and recommend new effective direct marketing strategies to deliver meaningful communications with guests.
- Manage multiple marketing campaigns, strategizing and optimizing guest contact
- Lead and develop a team of 1-3 Analysts
- Effectively communicate project strategies, statuses, and key decisions within project teams, stakeholder committees, and larger organization including Senior Management
- Effectively interact with vendor/client partners. Communicating expectations, sharing information and holding partners accountable
- Manage campaign P&L's
- Synthesize and communicate campaign reporting and results to larger stakeholder groups
- 4-year Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related areas of study or equivalent work experience
- 5-8 total years of experience
- Demonstrates ability to effectively leading a team
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Extensive business and/financial acumen
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Demonstrated bias for action and execution orientation
• Experience with various methods of executing direct marketing
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Apply now »