The online marketing specialist creates, measures, analyzes and optimizes online marketing programs, and manages internal partners and external agencies to achieve marketing goals. The online marketing specialist will collaborate with marketing manager, sales and other functions to create and deploy highly effective online marketing programs, including email campaigns, blogs, co-marketing opportunities, online advertising, SEM and more.
This position is both creative and analytical in nature. To be successful, the candidate will have very strong written and verbal communication skills and a passion for innovative electronic marketing and customer success. This is a key role in identifying, developing and implementing awareness and viewer acquisition strategies to directly impact critical business metrics.
- Design, implement and manage online marketing programs focusing on building awareness and customer acquisition.
- Manage our paid search campaigns and budgets.
- Develop and manage metrics and budgets; understand and implement coding schemes for tracking purposes.
- Analyze and report program performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement and new programs.
- Work with marketing manager and sales to develop and execute highly effective international consumer direct response programs to significantly increase conversions.
- Effectively manage outside partnerships to maximize ROI on program investment.
- Leverage a "test, measure and refine" approach to constantly improve program results and increase the impact of online marketing on revenue and profitability.
- Propose new marketing program ideas and then secure support from internal and external stakeholders to fund and execute these programs.
- Develop ad copy, landing pages, banner creative and other marketing collateral.
- Create feature specification documents for changes to the website and other online projects.
- Stay abreast of online marketing technology innovation, and ensure that new approaches are effectively integrated into our marketing strategy. Provide support for other areas of marketing as needed.
Required Skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree and 1-2 years of related experience, or equivalent
- Familiarity with web services, APIs and data feeds a plus
- Understanding of online/ecommerce – search, email marketing and social media knowledge
- Passion for search engine marketing, delivering results and driving internal/external customer success.
- Ability to perform ROI analysis and identify tactics for constant improvement.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Analytical, comfortable with number crunching
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel user.
All of our positions offer an excellent package of health and 401(k) benefits, plus paid vacations and holidays, and a casual, but highly charged work environment. See a list of benefits posted in the careers portion of our website at www.mfscorporate.comwww.mfscorporate.com. We have been in business since 1991 and have grown in double digits annually for the past five years by focusing on narrow market segments.