Serve as voice of the brand to consumers in online social networking communities to build brand equity, relevance and consumer relationships.
- Creatively and proactively engage consumers online to build brand awareness, equity and consumer relationships.
- Drive consumer interactions online, generating adhoc programs, e.g., crowd sourcing, and responding to questions, comments & related opportunities. Use judgment to smoothly escalate questions/issues to consumer communications and/or legal as needed.
- Work closely with global marketing, global creative and ECC to coordinate development and execution of global, regional and local social media programs, assets and content.
- On an everyday basis, identify issues, patterns and trends in consumer comments/inquiries and transfer information to the appropriate departments, e.g., new ideas to product development, messaging effectiveness to global marketing organization, frequently asked questions, user generated content to marketing/creative
- Measure and synthesize social media performance using standardized social media metrics; develop related recommendations
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that the company can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies.
- Serve as advisor/coach to guide social media efforts.
- Demonstrate 24/7 approach to responsibilities w/support of global communications team
- Interface/liaise with ELC global communications digital leaders, sharing intellectual capital and best practices
- Four-year college degree or equivalent.
- 3-4 years related experience, e.g., managing community outreach, organizing large-scale events, building brand advocacy
- Active daily life in online and social media; knowledge of key social media
- Branding/environmental/beauty/fashion experience a plus
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong quantitative skills