Cargill is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. Founded in 1865, the privately held company employs 131,000 people in 66 countries. Cargill helps customers succeed through collaboration and innovation, and is committed to applying its global knowledge and experience to help meet economic, environmental and social challenges wherever it does business. For more information, visit www.cargill.com.
The Marketing Intern will support Cargill's Food Ingredient Systems Business Unit's communication activities.
- Assist with website content population using content management tools. Conduct quality assurance testing to ensure sites are free of errors and maintain consistency.
- Maintain SEO keyword database and monitor search metrics.
- Campaign metric monitoring and integration into the FIS dashboard (Enterprise and BU online and print campaigns).
- Assist with lead management plan implementation.
- Coordinate content for distribution on online channels.
- Assist with media campaign execution with stakeholders.
- Manage FIS image assets in coordination with EMEA, marketing services and CA.
- Coordinate management of technical documents for availability on FIS Connect and Cargill.com/food.
- Partner with stakeholders to assist with FIS Connect content population.
- Quick integration into the business through clear work expectations and responsibilities.
- Team oriented, fast-paced and hands-on.
- Part-time Monday-Friday, 20-30 hours per week, with some flexibility during business hours.
- Internship duration is indefinite with possibility of full-time employment.
- Wayzata, MN.
- Bachelors degree, or candidate for BA, in relevant discipline (marketing, communications, journalism).
- Web communications experience.
- Solid understanding of Web technology and familiarity with HTML (Dreamweaver), Adobe Professional, Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong communications (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing, editing, research, copyediting, proofreading and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills in managing and prioritizing multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to analyze, organize and integrate information clearly, quickly and consistently.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people and to work fast and effectively on deadline.
- Experience in maintaining websites using a content management system.
Apply online now.
Apply online now.