About This Opportunity
Become a member of Target's dynamic Communications team and help us further enhance Target's strong reputation. Use your communication talents to tell compelling stories that will favorably shape perceptions of the company and create greater understanding of our strategy and performance. Work closely with senior leaders to elevate Target's profile and deliver on our Expect More. Pay Less. brand promise.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Manager, you'll take the lead as you…
- Build strong relationships with local and national media representatives and senior executives.
- Lead the development and execution of strategic, clearly written Public Relations plans.
- Manage a team of PR professionals. Coach and mentor the team to improve their skills.
- Help to advance the company's reputation through proactive Public Relations efforts.
- Train and counsel company leaders in media relations.
- Act as a company spokesperson.
- Respond to media inquiries and help your team solve problems.
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 years practical experience in public relations field
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Some travel may be required
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Apply online now.