We're looking for an Intern to work in our digital communications group supporting the largest client in the Minneapolis office. In this specialized role, you'll be responsible for writing, reporting, and website and social media channel support. This paid full-time position begins immediately and runs through next spring with the potential to extend the assignment for 1 - 2 months. We offer a great workplace, culture and competitive salary.
- BA or BS degree in related field
- Significant awareness of digital, mobile and social media trends
- Work history populating social media channels or serving as an online community manager
- Working knowledge of best practices in social marketing
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Must be a team player
- The opportunity to work on large brands implementing industry-recognized best practices in digital and social marketing.
- Our office has earned local recognition for our 'great place to work' environment five years in a row. We operate under a collegial model where all voices are appreciated.
As a leading global communications firm, Weber Shandwick works with clients to address a broad range of challenges across diverse geographies, product categories and audiences. Our ability to harness this collective experience and knowledge and apply it to each assignment is an important ingredient in our success. We are continuing to develop new ways of harnessing the power of advocacy for our clients. One way is through recognizing how advocacy - the active support of brands, causes and issues by individuals - has emerged as the most trusted source of information and communication today, as well as the most powerful force in business. We seek to build advocacy creation into our client work from the start.
Apply online now.