Organization: Safety Security & Protect Svs
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-Minnesota-Maplewood
Job Type: Student Programs
For more than 100 years, 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. We are making great progress toward inventing a new future for 3M - a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results..
An intern (10-12 week assignment) position is a temporary assignment with 3M's Corporate Student Programs. Corporate Student Programs is designed to provide 3M with the opportunity to identify qualified candidates for regular employment, and to provide students with the opportunity to integrate their academic knowledge with work experience. As a Student Programs participant located at 3M's headquarters in Maplewood, MN, working for the Corrosion Protection Products Division, you will develop skills, and gain work experience in your field of study.
This position is limited to working 899 hours per service credit year.
The position will be responsible for, but not limited to the following specific duties according to position assignment:
- Conducting market and competitive research
- Research International business expansion opportunities
- Develop a go-to-market execution strategy for International expansion
- Research potential acquisition targets
- Completed High School Diploma/GED is required
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters in Marketing or an MBA
- Current cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 Scale
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor level or higher degree program in marketing or business with an accredited university, having completed at a minimum your Junior by summer of 2011
- Previous international experience
- Strong analytical skills with course work in statistics, mathematics or business finance a strong plus
- Strong process orientation
- Self motivated individual with a forward thinking focus and drive