The Marketing Intern will assist the Marketing department with administrative support and planning events for both the online business and Store teams. This is a part-time position starting in Winter 2011.
- Respond to customer service calls and requests for donations.
- Assist in building center aisle merchandising displays and communication of marketing direction to the Stores.
- Partner with Marketing team to approve online events for Stores.
- Collect and process weekly Marketing strategic direction to distribute to the Stores through appropriate communication channels.
- Create and maintain new library system for collecting print and online advertising materials.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
College students in their Junior or Senior year working towards their Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- 1+ years prior experience in a corporate office environment.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, clearly and concisely and interact effectively at all levels and across the organization.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in PC applications including MS Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Excel and the Internet.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.